2012 Passivhaus Tour – Brussels
The 2012 Passivhaus Tour took place in Brussels from 5th to 8th December 2012. We visited office buildings, sports halls and neighbourhoods constructed according to the Passivhaus standard:
- The Royale St. Marie sports pavilion and administrative premises (by O2 Architects): a guided visit accompanied by the architect Laurent Michiels.
- Elia and Aeropolis passive offices (by the studio Architectes Associes): guided visits with the architect Sabine Léribaux.
- Marly passive offices building (by A2M architects).
- Visits to 30 passive housing units belonging to the Harem 02 project (also by A2M architects).
- Visit to the passive offices and kindergarten of the Forest Emploi building (also by A2M architects). On these three visits, we were accompanied by the architect Sebastian Moreno-Vacca.
- Talk by Jeroen Poppe, the architect of the Passivhaus Platform of Amberes, at the Free University of Brussels (ULB).